Benefits for Host Schools:
For schools that partner with us and lend their space and students for the training, we offer:
- A customized agenda to best fit in schools schedule.
- One set of M&M materials (7 Skip Counting Hopping floor mats, the Clock mat and the Add/Subtract mat), a $1,995 value.
- Four hours of one-on-one tutoring for 25-50 of your students from a certified teacher during the two-day period and data collection on these students.
- A FREE Family Fun Night on the first evening of the Symposium, a $995 value.
- Training for ALL your teachers prior and during the Family Fun Night.
- FREE e-books for ALL teachers in your school (a $1,945.5 value based on 30 teachers).
- Half-price for hard copies of books for all teachers in your school if ordered within two-weeks of Math & Movement Symposium!
- A 10% percent discount and FREE shipping on all Math & Movement Floor mats if ordered within two weeks of Math & Movement Symposium.
- The opportunity to be involved with a University research study that tests if students engaging in Math & Movement have increased physical activity during after-school hours.
- Suggestions for how to stencil outside areas with math patterns in order to increase math practice during recess, before school and after school.
- Training and support in how to use a Math-A-Thon to increase math fluency.